TRANSFER YOUR DOMAIN FROM GODADDYTraining Tutorial
Transferring your domain name from GoDaddy is pretty simple. Don't forget to email us the authorization code when done. Feel free to forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To begin your transfer, go to godaddy.com and log into your account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and select "Manage My Domains"
- Find your domain name, click the gear in the upper right corner and select "Domain Settings"
- Scroll down to "Domain lock" and make sure it is "off"
- Click "Transfer domain away from GoDaddy" on the bottom of the page
- Select "Other" from select box and type in "WHOIS" then click "Continue with transfer"
- Go back to "Domain Settings" and click "Get authorization code" you'll see that the code has been sent to your email address.
Send us the authorization code and we will begin the transfer process.» Return to Tutorial Pages » Actor Websites