Actors, are you ready for the hottest conference of the spring? And by hottest, I don't mean temperature-wise, it's been pretty chilly here lately, no?
|What:||Film Con Hollywood|
|When:||Saturday, March 24, All Day!|
|Where:||LA Convention Center, Downtown LA|
|Why:||Four (yes, 4!) acting panels and workshops, free headshots by Exact Digital, meet agents, managers and casting directors, red carpet event and di$counts|
|How much:||$99 with the promo code filmcon30, get it soon, otherwise it's $129|
This is a must-attend event, and I will certainly be there myself so make sure you stop by and pick up an IADB flyer for some amazing discounts as well!
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Save $30 with promo code filmcon30 - may not last long, so get it now and don't tell me I never hooked you up. :)
Must-see Acting Panels:
- How to be Prepared for Every Audition, Every Time - with Pamela M. Staton
- Self-Marketing & Networking - with Matt Chassin
- Acting On Camera, The Do's and Don'ts for success - with Anthony Montgomery and David Banks
- Finding an Agent/Manager and Attracting the Right Representative - with Vicki Baumann and Eric Stevens
Other Interesting Panels:
- Power Panel: Inclusion & Diversity in Today's Hollywood - with Lisa Bloom, Mandy Teefey, Jennifer Warren and Ramaa Mosley
- The Importance of Relationship Building, Social Media & Crowdsourcing - with Richard Botto, Jennifer Winberg and Matt Chassin
...and many more... not enough to see all in one day, it's like Disney... but for actors!
Oh, and did I say FREE HEADSHOTS? I don't think they're there all day, so get your tickets now, come early and dress to impress. Get your free headshots, attend the panels, and then hit the red carpet in style!